Ponder Haven
Food. Travel. Random Thoughts.

Ponder Haven is a Finalist for Travel Category Luzon Level in the Philippine Blog Awards 2011

Label(s): ; Posted By Ry

Ok, I didn’t have an idea. Until last Wednesday, I got a text from my friend Karen and a wall post from Chyng Reyes of No Spam, No Virus, No Kiddin’ that they are proud of me. I’m in denial at first. Honestly, I expected that I will be nominated by someone but not to the point that this blog will be among the finalist for the Travel Category Luzon Level in the Philippine Blog Awards 2011.

 

Thank you to all my readers and for the support. I promise to return back to blogging in the next few weeks ;).

 

Source: http://www.philippineblogawards.com.ph/2011/11/30/finalists-for-travel-category-luzon-level/

 

0 non-violent reaction so far.

Post a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...